Why You Should And Shouldn't Join The #CinchedWaistChallenge
“So, why should I join the #CinchedWaistChallenge?”
I’m glad you asked. You should join the #CinchedWaistChallenge if:
- You’ve had the same fitness goals for years but you still haven’t accomplished your fitness goals.
- You’re working out but you don’t understand why you’re still not losing the weight or getting toned.
- You want to try out new exercise routines. You’re kind of bored with your old ones.
- You need someone to motivate you to work out and eat right consistently.
- You know how to work out and eat right but you’ve fallen off the wagon and need a jumpstart to get going again.
You should not join the #CinchedWaistChallenge if:
- You are not prepared to challenge yourself mentally and physically for 30 days (Monday through Friday for 6 weeks).
- You are not prepared to be disciplined and self-encouraging.
- You don’t want to eat right.
- You’re used to making excuses.
- You don’t want to reach your fitness and health goals.
I created the #CinchedWaistChallenge for people, like me, who are struggling on their fitness journey. They either want to maintain their weight, lose weight, tone up, eat right or all the above.
Last year in May, on a hunch, I decided to challenge myself because I had fallen way off the wagon. I hadn’t worked out all year long and I wanted to get sexy for summer. I’m being serious here. My fall from fitness grace had gotten so bad, the people at Qdoba started saving chocolate chip cookies for me at the end of the day because they knew I’d be making my way there around the 3pm hour. If I didn’t make it, they’d certainly ask of my whereabouts when I finally made it to their counter. On top of that, I began sneaking past my coworkers to go to Magnolia’s Bakery for their coconut cream pies and banana puddings. See? It was bad.
I had grown an ungodly pudge. I was losing the muscle tone in my legs and arms. You know how Jennifer Lopez’s arms and legs look? Yeah, I didn’t have that anymore. I didn’t care what anyone else thought about how I looked, it was unacceptable for me. So, I set out on a challenge that I invited my friends to join me in on.
This year, not only will I provide suggested workouts for 30 days (5 days a week for 6 weeks) for the #CinchedWaistChallenge but I’ll also provide a daily meal plan for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Those meals will be inspired by my Whole30 experience. You can read about that HERE. I’ll also throw in links to recipes and a grocery shopping list because I know how hard it can be to not only decide what you’ll eat but what you need to buy.
The workout plans will include cardio stuff like running, biking, fast-paced walking, water aerobics, kickboxing and more. I’ll also put in links to yoga, Pilates and ab routines to get your waist really snatched (the most important point of this thing anyway). If you want to join, email me at email@example.com so that I can add you to the list. It starts August 14th, 2017.