Links You're Gonna Love!
I've gathered here the links that have inspired me this week. I hope they do the same for you.
1. Nailing a presentation could be your key to progressing professionally. (Create + Cultivate)
2. The no-BS career advice you wish you had 5 years ago. (Entrepreneur)
3. Could it be that there are only 36 questions that lead to love? (The New York Times)
4. How not to give up at the most difficult time. (Lifehack)
5. We've all had to deal with chronic interrupters. (Science of Us)
6. Number one mistake people make with flower arrangements (now that I've taken it up as a hobby). (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
Which link was your favorite?